Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday


How is it already Wednesday again?!?

One thing they don't tell before you have kids is that after you do- time passes at warp speed. It's true!

Since last Wednesday I have restrained myself from posting all the things I love just so that I could write this juicy post and include it all. #yourwelcome

First of all, I thought this article entitled "Surviving Whole Foods" was absolutely hilarious. I totally related to the way the author feels about the place. I like to call it "Whole Paycheck", because that's what it could cost me to shop there. I was laughing out loud. Read it!
(FYI- she does use some swear words in the article, which I don't like and weren't necessary in my opinion. Still worth a read if you need a good laugh today!)

Secondly, I am loving group fitness right now. It used to be my absolute favorite way to work out (and really still is). But after I got pregnant, at a certain point I just had to quit and exercise in other ways. 

Since then, I hadn't gotten the chance to resume that type of workout due to gym schedules, nap schedules, etc etc etc. Well- last week I got to go back- YAY! And then this week, my daughter caught a stomach bug and I wasn't able to make it again. Wah wah. There's always next week!


Which brings me to my next favorite thing: Shaun T's Focus T25 workout videos. For those days when I can't make it to the gym for whatever reason- this workout is awesome. And only 25 minutes. Score! Its a tough workout too. 
In case you aren't familiar- Shaun T also did the Insanity workout (so good too!).

I am also loving Honeycrisp Apples this week. I finally found some here in Michigan!  I immediately bought a whole bag. This is an apple they developed in Minnesota, so when we lived there they were plentiful! They are the sweetest and most crisp apples I have ever tasted. So. Good.
What apple snack would be complete without the perfect fall companion? Yes, friends, I'm talking about caramel dip. Am I right? YUM.

Finally, I am majorly lusting after some fall booties. I used to think they were icky, but I am a total convert! I have been having a hard time deciding which pair to purchase. Sheaffer over at Pinterest Told Me To wrote a great post today about fall booties. I think some booties would look fabulous with my camo skinnies!

What are your favorites this week?

Hope your Wednesday has been fabulous!



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure mama Jane would love a pair of camo skinnies. :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete