Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

Hope your week is going fabulous so far. Its been a hot one here in Michigan:
92 Degrees and 1000% humidity. Ugh. Thank you Jesus for air conditioning and anti-frizz serum!

So anyhoo- I am the type of person who, when I find something I love (a song, a recent purchase, a tv show, etc etc etc) I do the following:

1. I want to let everyone I come in contact with know how much I loved it.
2. I want them to love it as much as I do.

So I figured this blog is the perfect spot to shout from the rooftops a few things I am currently loving.

First thing I am loving currently is camo pants for fall. Such a fun way to mix up the usual jeans and a tee look I usually have going on. I bought this pair from Target, but you can find them anywhere these days. I have also seen similar looks at Gap, JC Penney, and Macy's.
If you search Pinterest for ideas on different ways to style these, you will be surprised at how many different looks you can acheive with these! They really work as a neutral.

The second thing I am currently loving is Beth Moore's Esther Bible Study. I just went to our first bible study meeting this morning and I am so excited about it!

Also this message on purpose by Jen Hatmaker rocked my socks off. Spend the 40 minutes and listen friends. If you ever wonder what your purpose is- listen. Do it. Life changing stuff here people. I plan to listen to it at least one more time. I hope to do a future post on this one.

Lastly, I am seriously loving some baby Chuck Taylor's right now. I got Grace a pink pair and we loved them so much that her auntie got her a red pair too! She receives so many compliments on them. I am a huge fan of the fact she cannot get them off her feet.

The little stinker thought it was so funny to take off her Stride Rite velcro shoes, we've almost lost them many times. Well, mama won this battle thanks to Converse!


So what things are you currently loving? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment