Friday, September 20, 2013

High Five For Friday!


Today I am linking up with Lauren over at thelaurenelizabeth.com. Every Friday she does a High Five for Friday post featuring the top five highlights of her week.

I'm joining in on the fun today with my own high five for friday!

1. I got my hair done today. One of my favorite indulgences! I went a little bit darker this time and I am loving it! I am not a fan of selfies (or the term "selfies" for that matter) so I don't have a pic for you. #sorryimnotsorry

2. Everyone in my house is finally well! My husband and daughter got bit by the stomach bug earlier this week, so there has been a lot of cleaning up bodily fluids, if you know what I mean. #ick

3. Charlotte Gambill, one of my favorite speakers, posted this verse on her Instagram earlier this week, and I just loved it. I keep going back to read it.

4. I attended my first MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting this week. I am so excited for what's ahead and left the meeting just excited and expectant at all God has in store for our table this semester. So many lovely ladies to connect with!

5. Getting to spend my week with this sweet girl is always a highlight. I just love her!

Five doesn't seem like enough! There were lots of great things this week. But it will have to do.
Praying your weekend is fabulous friends. Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment