Monday, September 9, 2013

10 Things About Me

I read a LOT of blogs. Any type of blog: fitness, healthy living, parenting, lifestyle, fashion. I just love blogs!

The ones that I gravitate towards, I find myself personally relating to the author in some way. So I thought maybe those who read this might be interested in a few fun things about myself.

Why 10 things?

Well 5 seems not enough and 20 seems excessive- so 10 it is!

1. I am a Kansas girl. I went to Kansas State University. (Go Wildcats!!!) But I don't live in Kansas anymore.


2. I married a southern boy from North Carolina 5.5 years ago. We met online! (and no I'm not ashamed to admit it!) He is wonderful- and handsome! I am a lucky lady.


3. I love cheese. I thank the Lord every day I am not lactose intolerant. Ok, not really. But if I ever had to give up dairy I would be seriously heartbroken.

4. I worked in corporate America for 10 years and never ever thought I would have children or have any desire to be a stay-at-home mom. And yet- here I am! 

5. I am so blessed to be a mama to Grace. She has turned my life upside down in the best way possible and I love her so much!


6. Since college I have lived in Kansas City, Missouri, Detroit, Michigan, Memphis, Tennessee, and Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'm an expert mover and new friend maker. Haha!

7. I love to read. Although I don't have as much time for it these days, I love to read newspapers, blogs, books, and magazines.

8. I have two vices: celebrity gossip and diet coke. Don't judge.

9. Because of #7 and #8 I am a wealth of useless knowledge and I can dominate a game of pop culture trivia.

10. I am a cat lady. Not really, but I have two cats: Lucy and Dewey. They used to be like our children until we had one. Then they became pets. They are still mourning their step down on the priority list at our house.

So now that we know each other so well we can be friends, right?
Oh good.
Glad we got that out of the way.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment