Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I know I say it every week- but wow- Wednesday is here again!

Ever since I became a mother I swear it feels as if time just speeds up. I can't believe how fast the days go by. Slow down please! This mama doesn't want her baby growing up so fast. Do ya feel me?

I'm doing my best to try and get into a regular blogging routine. Its been a bit spotty these last two weeks as I am still figuring things out. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

So many things I am loving this week!

1. Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Jeans- I recently took advantage of the fact that these were on sale for $19 (Can you believe that price?!?) and purchased a black and a grey pair. They are sooooo stretchy and comfortable!

The black ones seriously feel like yoga pants. And as all you mommies out there know yoga pants=awesome mom uniform.

As a former jean snob, I was seriously surprised at the fit of these jeans. Check them out. So many fun colors and prints too. The sale ends today 10/2 so hurry up!

2. This weekend, my husband and I both had a hankering (haha) for a cheeseburger and fries. But after looking at the nutritional information on the restaurant versions (yes I do that- helps talk me out of bad eating decisions) I decided to make them at home. And they were out of this world!

I loosely based the cheeseburger recipe on The Pioneer Woman's bacon cheeseburgers. I used leaner meat than she does and I didn't use the cream. I also added half a packet of Italian seasoning and used 100% whole wheat buns. So. good. We may or may not have eaten them twice this weekend. Whoops!

I also made these Baked Oven FriesI found this recipe on Pinterest. They were so yummy as well! The secret is soaking the potatoes in water before baking for as long as you can. Makes the fries crispy and oh so yummy. I also had to cook them for much longer than the recipe states, just fyi.

3. This. Whoa.
A convicting thought. Been rolling this around in my brain all week.

4. Fall colors! The leaves are starting to turn here in Michigan and its just beautiful. My favorite time of year for sure.

5. My leopard flats. They are cheap, comfy, and go with everything. My perfect fall shoe!

I guess that about covers it. What things are you currently loving? I would love to know.
Have a happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment